I'm here to help get dinner on the table quickly, healthily and simply with a few of my own tried & true crowd pleasers this month. Up first: filling, flavorful, freezable Enchiladas made with less than 10 ingredients and on the table in 45 minutes.
- 2 Cups Cooked chicken: cubed, strips or shredded
- 1 tub Cream Cheese
- 1 Can diced Green Chiles
- 1 can Black Beans
- 10 oz Bag of frozen corn, or fajita veggies; whatever's on hand :)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 15 oz Green Chile sauce or Green Enchilada Sauce
- 1 dozen Tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Place cream cheese, beans, chiles and chicken in skillet, letting the cream cheese melt and mix all together thoroughly. Stir in frozen vegetables.
- Spread half the can of Enchilada sauce on the bottom of a 13x9" baking pan. Spoon 1/3 cup filling in a tortilla, roll in the enchilada sauce and place seam down. Repeat with all tortillas and filling. Spread remaining Enchilada sauce over enchiladas and sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Bake at 350* for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and tortillas are beginning to brown. Enjoy with whatever toppings your family prefers! (Side salad, rice or corn on the cob are all quick & easy dishes to pair with these for a more robust meal)